[LUG] If you want a Raspberry Pi...

(and who doesn't!)

Well - if you want to be an early adopter...

You could register yourself on their website - http://www.raspberrypi.com/ that may make it quicker to login & place the order I guess...

And if you read their forums it appears that there are some other site(s) trying to sell them too - I think I'd stick to the official site for now..

So what else...

Power: It has 2 USB sockets and one is a micro USB for power only apparently, so you'll need something that can supply power over micro USB - e.g. a phone charger. They're suggesting one that can supply up to 700ma...

USB hub if you want to connect more than one USB device.

A USB keyboard (and mouse maybe)

The other thing is the output - HDMI or composite video. My TV will take composite video, but not HDMI - My PC monitor will take DVI but not HDMI but I understand there are HDMI to DVI converters available, so I'll need one of those too...

An SD card with a suitable Linux on it. (Which I think they'll be selling separately)

So get shopping :)

Gordon