Re: [LUG] USB extender

On 14/01/12 23:27, Dave Morgan wrote:
On 14/01/2012, tom<tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I have a leaky roof and as the house was obviously architect designed it
is almost impossible to get up to check the problem without a LOT of
scaffolding.
One of these at the end of a stick? (either via wireless or a long cat5 cable)

  http://foscam.co.uk/products/foscam-fi8918w-wireless-ip-camera-11.html

best regards
Dave

I've found wireless cameras sometimes are 'windows only' in configuration.
I have all the bits - laptop camera stick etc. The USB extenders look best value for money.. if they work.
Tom te tom te tom