Re: [LUG] W7 - no EULA

On 13/01/12 16:58, Rob Beard wrote:
On 13/01/12 10:50, tom wrote:
Just got my new laptop.
Intrigued that there seems to be no EULA. I stopped installation at
system naming and will now attempt to get a refund from e-buyer!
Mint LXDE works great!
Tom te tom te tom

What make is it? Is there a license sticker attached to the bottom of it?

I briefly read the response from eBuyer, if it's a branded machine you may need to speak to the manufacturer.

Rob

Its a fujitsu and there is a license sticker on the bottom.
Tom te tom te tom