Re: [LUG] Unity

Lol its one of the main reasons i switched to arch on my desktop and crunchbang on my laptop :-)

On Jan 5, 2012 4:10 PM, "Tom Brough" <tombrough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it just me or is everybody else who uses Ubuntu 11.10 driven to
distraction by unity. I installed the gnome legacy packages (now that
unity is default)  but  it still didn't look and feel the same..... I'm
beginning to wish I had stuck with debian.....