[LUG] OT: router/modem suggestion

I need to buy a new ADSL modem/router. Actually, I only need an ADSL
modem, as behind it is only one machine that does all the routing for
the network behind that, but I doubt one can find a modem that isn't a
router as well these days.

It's for work and there's a rather busy network behind it with some
non-standard stuff going on, so it's quite important that the router
doesn't do any kind of blocking based on what it thinks is bad
behaviour. Just send packets to and from the Internet.

I don't need wireless. A CLI would probably be useful, as would the
ability to log all sorts of things.

I know next to nothing about what brands are any good etc. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks

Martijn.