Re: [LUG] Linux Security Mentoring

Hi Simon.

Really great to get your viewpoint on this as well.

As per my reply to Gordon, the PHP coding is in-house and generally the
coding element should be fine as we use a well established PHP framework to
combat most of the common PHP security issues (CSRF/SQL Injection) etc..
etc...

Someone does not have to come to us, we are happy to travel anywhere within
Cornwall and Devon.

I also second your point regarding tightening too much resulting in more
headaches when trying to write the code but a general grasp of how much
detail and scope we can go into with this would be ideal.

These are the server specs as its made up so far :-

Dedicated Server (hosted with RackSpace)
Debian 6.0 (64 Bit)
Apache 2.2.14
MySQL 5.1.58 (DotDeb release)
PHP 5.3.8 (DotDeb release)