Re: [LUG] Android passwords

On 27/11/11 10:58, Henry Bremridge wrote:
Been using my Android more and more and I was trying to work how I can
share passwords between my PC and my android

There seem to be three solutions:
-   Use the firefox share
-   Use something like last pass http://lastpass.com
-   carry my laptop around the whole time

Does anyone have any comments / suggestions

If you're talking browser passwords then firefox sync should work ok as long as it's arm7. Firefox doesn't have an arm6 version much to my annoyance. Another option might be Xmarks. I use their sync across all my computers and OS's but the android version is a paid for app.

Ray