Re: [LUG] XKCD

On 22/11/11 17:07, tom wrote:

> I always mean to but I can never seem to find where I first asked the
> question...

I usually just do a short blog post with question and answer.

It does make you feel inadequate a couple of years later when you search
for a problem, and discover the solution in one of your own posts or
articles.

I've even had the "this guy seems to know his stuff" feeling reading
long forgotten posts by myself, only to realise when I recognised the
author that it was a case of "this guy knew this well enough to get
things done at least once many years ago and has forgotten it all since".