Re: [LUG] dear list i'm trey a totaly blind ubuntu linux user in devon would it be possable to come to a meeting in exeter painton or plimouth please? thanks from trey

Hey Trey!  How are yer diddlin?  This is Jack Oley, your old tutor from Exeter College.  Great to see you're coming over to Linux.  You still listening to your sick sounds!?  Hope you're getting on ok with the Linux.

   Jack.