Re: [LUG] dear list i'm trey a totaly blind ubuntu linux user in devon would it be possable to come to a meeting in exeter painton or plimouth please? thanks from trey

On 20/11/11 18:27, trahern culver wrote:
> thanks man i use ubuntu with the orca screen reader and my brail isn't up to much
> lol kind regards trey
Hi Tray

Where would be easier for you Paignton, Exeter or Plymouth.  ?

At the moment I could be free Next Saturday as there is no First Team
rugby, so a lug meet could be possible,  we can possibly meet at the
rugby club if this is OK with others (saves going up steps,  however
while there is wireless I can't get it to work with my Ubuntu netbook,
so we would HAVE to bring some sort of mobile broadband kit with us,  to
bypass the club wireless and that way we know we have working internet
access.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net