Re: [LUG] OT ict technician post at Paignton College

On 09/11/11 12:47, paul sutton wrote:
On 09/11/11 12:43, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011, paul sutton wrote:

Hi

I know there are  a few people here looking for work etc

http://www.devonjobs.gov.uk/it-schools-posts-senior-ict-technician-paignton-community-sports-college/32896.job

Looks a reasonable salary too (I guess) - and:

   "work and understand a range of Microsoft and Linux based systems and
     applications"

Gordon

ohh thanks for that, i didn't notice the Linux bit just posted the
details, anyway good luck if anyone here wants to apply :)

Paul

Thanks Paul, I'm on the look out for something closer to home (and more permanent) I'll have a look in to it.

Rob