Re: [LUG] Libre Office on the raise...

On 20/10/11 14:12, Robert Cook wrote:
It is interesting to read peoples views about various difficulties and responces to the different distributions
Rob
The vast majority of recent distros ship with it. Otherwise its most likely a two click install from a package manager.

Worst case scenario you build it yourself (unlikely) or download a build from the site.

As always it depends on the distro you use.