[LUG] Intranetty type of thing?

Anyone got any suggestions for a small company "Intranet" type server? I was going to suggest running a Wiki, but now wondering about something else - the trouble is, what's good, *easy* to setup and use and what's bad.. The last time I did anything like that, it was phpNuke and that seems somewhat dated now...

All I really need is an easy way for others to edit/update "stuff" relevant to the internal workings of the company... Things like a blog per user might be nice, but not essential..

Suggestions welcome!

Cheers,

Gordon