Re: [LUG] If you've not seen the news..

On 06/10/11 18:09, tom wrote:
To be honest the iPod was a work of genius - combine the labour saving
available with computers and the internet with the music industry and
charge people more than the physical product had cost previously.
Tom te tom te tom

Although there were prior devices which did pretty much the same thing and weren't tied into the Mac.

I'm still not convinced about the iPod, can't see it's appeal especially on the cheapo devices (2GB iPod Shuffle for about 40 quid, 2GB cheapo MP3 player from Argos about 15 quid).

Maybe it's ease of use, but the devices I've played bought in the past have been drag and drop, however I have had the misfortune of using a Phillips Shoqbox, now they were god awful devices!

Rob