Re: [LUG] Windows FAIL

The media player VLC comes with support for pretty much very codec known to humanity (well the linux version anyhow). So you could try the windows version, you maybe be prompted for codec downloads if they're not included. It's also good on subtitles as you can choose which file to open and don't need to muck about re-naming and moving the sub file to the same directory...

Simon