Re: [LUG] Pod casts

On 26/09/11 20:13, Alan Lumb wrote:

Can anyone explain how I down load pod-casts?
My PC is running solely on Ubuntu 11.01. It is not partitioned with Windows

The RSS link on their website is:

http://intnotesinspanish.libsyn.com/rss

If I click "New Podcast" in Rhythmbox and paste this in, it start downloading episodes which play fine.

It starts in reverse chronological order (or possibly in list order) which is probably not ideal but then it isn't really a podcast in that sense.

What particular issue do you have?