Re: [LUG] Pod casts

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Alan Lumb wrote:
> There are some samples which I can play on
> http://www.notesinspanish.com/category/intermediate-spanish-podcast/
>
> I can only guess as to why this is so.

Aren't these mp3s the same as the ones in iTunes? There seem to be 46
of them as well. Right-click the 'download mp3' links and you can save
them on your computer and open them in your favourite mp3 player.

I guess the reason you could see them before was not because you were
using Windows but because you were using iTunes. Could that be?

Martijn.