Re: [LUG] [ubuntu-uk] open disc 11.09 released

Hi Paul,

if they have room on the CD they may want to look at including Bluefish http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html I know of several who use it & I knew that when they brought out v2 they were going to include a windows version. I've just had a quick look, and they were true to their word.

Regards,

Phill.