[LUG] Broadband Problems

Hi

Went to bed on Wednesday with no Broadband (Plus Net), it came back on for about an hour Thursday and then off again.

I contacted BT Friday morning who said there was not problem with the line.  I contacted Plus Net who confirmed that my line was OK but my modem was not working.

A trip to PC World and £100 latter I return home to discover everything working OK!!

Before I return my modem (still in its shrink wrap) is it likely I have an intermittent fault. I do not think it can me anything to do with technicians down holes for the last few days between here and Yelverton (or could it??).

All the best

Peter L-J