Re: [LUG] meeting

On 10/09/11 19:40, paul sutton wrote:
Hi

How did the meeting go today ?

Paul

Not too bad, we had a new guy called Doug turn up, he's not made the switch yet but he has played around with Linux, he was interested in installing Linux on his G4 Mac so I suggested he looked at MintPPC.

Jim also turned up, I understand it's been 18 months or so since he last made it to a meeting.

Was also good to see Phil, Henry, Roly (very briefly) and Gordon. :-)

Rob