Re: [LUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

 On 08/09/2011 18:37, Clare Shepherd wrote:

On 8 Sep 2011, at 17:20, Rob Beard wrote:

On 08/09/11 15:22, Clare Shepherd via LinkedIn wrote:

  LinkedIn

Clare Shepherd requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Julian,

- Clare

Oh dear. :-P

Rob

Apologises Bob, someone asked me to join and when I was looking, this request went out, my mistake. I didn't even sign up, talk about clunky software

Clare
I'm just curious why my name's been on the last couple of invites to LinkedIn sent to the list?[1] :) Not that I object, just wondered :)

Julian

[1] I'm assuming, possibly wrongly, I'm the only Julian on the list.