Re: [LUG] Getting to grips with CUPS ..

 On 03/09/2011 13:42, Gordon Henderson wrote:

So... I'm really not impresssd with CUPS.

Laserjet printer was turned off this morning. Wifey boots her PC. Tries to print something on it. Turns printer on. Nothing. PC is reporting that the printer is "paused". (The job is queued but won't print)
Personally I always make sure the printer is on *before* trying to print to it.. whatever method I'm using

Kind regards,

Julian