Re: [LUG] OT (although does utilise floss) : Raspberry pi! : tiny computer...

On 30/08/11 23:26, Roland Tarver wrote:
I am sure many have seen this or similar before, but...

http://url.drogon.net/0d

Tiny computer. Tiny cost. Running Quake 3. Impressive ... Most Impressive ;-)

Roly :-)

That is awesome!

Okay I'm not a major Quake fan, I pretty much gave up on FPS type games after Doom but that is really promising. I really do hope they get this kit out of the door. If they could do video acceleration and port MythTV to it then I'd snap one up straight away (okay actually I'd probably snap one up as soon as they're released anyway).

Rob