Re: [LUG] Partitioned Hard drive

this may sound ridiculous and I'm sorry if this sounds rude to you but use the up and down arrows on the keyboard to select the OS of choice.

On 27 August 2011 13:15, Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Alan Lumb wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help?

I installed Ubuntu 10.10 along side Windows XP but I have never been able to return to Windows as the cursor on the Grub page will not move!

I have checked it on the BIOS page and it does move still. My existing set up has worked with Windows for some yours.

Boot Linux and remove grub and install LILO...

Well, it's always worked for me in dual-boot systems...

Gordon