[LUG] Multi Head Linux based system

Hello lovely people.

I wondered if anyone would be able to tell me where I can find a
retailer that would sell a complete multi-head (multi-monitor) up to 4,
with Linux pre installed (preferably Ubuntu, but if you feel another
distro would handle this better then I'll take that advice on board).

Failing that - would anyone know where to start looking to build a
system, and the software I would need in order to make it work. Just a
poke in the right direction will do :)

Thanks in advance

Joe