Re: [LUG] Meeting - Plymouth - Saturday 23rd

On 25/08/11 08:47, Grant Sewell wrote:
I'm afraid I won't be in attendance this month - mother's birthday on
the 27th, so I'll be down the bottom end of Cornwall again.

Normal service will resume next month.

Grant.

I won't be in attendance either, it's also my birthday on 27th... happy birthday to your mum :-)

I'm gonna be a bit tied up with various things on Saturday. Might see if I can make it next month maybe.

Rob