Re: [LUG] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Fwd: [SFD-announce] 4 weeks to go

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Personally I think it is now too late to organise any significant
event ourselves. Sorry. lol.
 :-)
However, I would be up for a road (or train) trip to a bigger SFD event.

Anyone else interested?

Note that  I am just about to start a new job doing shift work. As yet
i dont know if i have SFD day free....

best wishes
roly