[LUG] torcom (torbay community) website

Hi

We are now officially on the torcom website,  as below,  I have a short
form to fill out (which I will do the best I can) given they are asking
if we have things like an equal opportunity policy, I think they are
geared up for people present in the physical not digital world where
most of our communication takes place)

anyway website below

http://www.torcom.org.uk/groups/devon-and-cornwall-gnu-linux-user-group

Once I have a uid / password I am happy to share with selected members
so that we can work to keep things up to date etc

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day