[LUG] Best BitTorrent client?

Any suggestions? I'm currently using "bittorrent" which seems to have a GUI and CLI version, but when I'm fetching several torrents it launches several instances - which I then have to leave around, running for uploading/seeds - what I'd rather have is one that gets launched once, then any other torrents get added into it and there is just one GUI to manage it all...

Ta,

Gordon