[LUG] OSs

Dear All,
Thanks for the help re treasurer's package  - I have GnuCash installed & Ubuntu 10.10.
11.04 seems to be out for 64 reasons!
Re: OSs - I had hoped to use the new Mint 11 OS on the latest Linux Format mag but it too was for 64-bit only. There does seem a swing away from the older machines - a shame - for my poor old PB EasyNote laptop of 2005 vintage is racing along like a new thing under Ubuntu, not at all 'the snail' it was under Windows XP!
Have a good day,
Grandad Bee.