Re: [LUG] How do I put Ubu 11.04 back onto Gnome?

On 09/08/11 00:17, Gibbs wrote:
On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 22:48 +0100, Grant Sewell wrote:
Might be a good time to have a look at others such as Debian ;)
Something like Mint might be as easier transition as it uses the same
repos and has a similar life cycle (AFAIK).

Anyway won't Mint eventually go down the path of Gnome 3? I'm sure that
will get a similar reception to Unity (although its much better its
still a radical shift).

Gibbs

At the risk of reposting
http://www.renewablepcs.com/about-linux/kde-gnome-or-xfce