Re: [LUG] The BBQ..

On 06/08/11 20:21, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Everyone home safe & sound, I hope!
>
> (And no-one running to the loo from my dodgy cooking ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gordon

Yep back home, trying to figure out how to do this google + thing rob
added me, click on link there is no instructions as to how to add rob to
my list of friends.

Any way thank you to Roly for hosting the lug bbq, great afternoon and
thanks to Gordon for helping with the cooking. :D

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day