Re: [LUG] oops microsoft goofed up

On 27/07/11 22:33, Joe Buckle wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-27 at 22:29 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/14289518

looks like microsoft have goofed up,  over amy winehouse,  by promoting
their online music store as a way to pay tribute.

paul

--
What about all the film makers that are making money making movies over
her life story recently? It's not just microsoft, everyones at it!

I'm sure Sony were at it too, at least one company e-mailed me (pretty certain it was Sony) and mentioned Amy Winehouse songs.

Rob