Re: [LUG] Trash will not work after emptying

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 13:31 +0100, James Kilty wrote:
Dear all

Trying to delete some files, having emptied the Trash folder, I get:

Error-Konqueror
The trash has reached its maximum size!
Cleanup the trash manually.

Trash folder shows no files. Everything seems fine in the Trash folder
in .local/share/Trash.
I had successfully deleted files and after emptying the folder this
happened. I have restarted in case this would correct things to no
avail. Can anyone help?

Using Ubuntu 10.04 Gnome set to use Konqueror as file manager.

Thanks

James
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

in your profile

is there  a /home/username/local/share/.Trash
look in there and look in the expunged folder as I have old stuff in there as well

Regards Kevin Lucas Minions Post Master(Sub) sip:kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxx www.minionsbandb.co.uk www.tearooms.minionsbandb.co.uk FaceBook Minions_shop Po House, Minions, Liskeard Cornwall PL14 5LE 01579363386