Re: [LUG] Ubu 11.04 is a disaster! How do I make fonts on left toolbar smaller?

On Sun, 2011-07-17 at 01:37 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> dumped Ubuntu in 10.10 when I knew what was coming.

I had no idea. I wish I had stayed with 10.10 if that had solved the
flash problems with the BBC.... I found out how to shrink the icons but
only to "32" which made them smaller but not small enough to almost fit
without scrolling much. And what happened to the useful kill application
item I used so much to kill firefox when a misbehaving tab crashed the
lot of a window? I used to open LOTS of windows to avoid losing tags and
the useful open windows bar at the bottom of the screen seems to have
dissappeared and I can't find how tocreate it again.

The kill icon - It doesn't seem to be an item to fit on the toolbar
anymore. Where do I find it?

It's a disaster cos Linuxemporium configured the laptop to suspend and
sleep perfectly under 9,10 and that survived the upgrade to 10.04. I
gather this fails under 11.04.

I'm seriously disabled with a neurogenerative illness - lost the sight
in one eye and mostly paralysed in left arm - and really have difficulty
with cognitive functions so figuring out problems has become an err
serious problem... there is no way back now.