Re: [LUG] meetings

On 14/07/11 16:40, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I am trying to update the meetings page and include dates for the next
few meetings, (saves having to do this every month)

can people please log in to the lug site and edit to suit for the
individual meetings  I have done the Paignton meet and the north devon
meeting.

We need a link to the exwick community centre and perhaps put a list of
events on there,  and an explanation on the lug site as to the fact
these are something the lug members can attend, and are not lug meets
per se.

thanks

Paul

I'd say for Exwick, probably the best bet is to link to the www.exwick.com web site which is the Exwick Community Association although it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while (the events page looks to be about 2 years out of date).

Rob