Re: [LUG] scanner 'delay'

On 12/07/11 13:14, Guy Backhouse wrote:
Ah, maybe that is something to do with mine suddenly not working at all
recently?

Guy

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 11:49 +0100, tom wrote:
I used to be able to scan page after page using my scanner but recently
(after a sane upgrade) it now takes many seconds (perhaps minutes)
between scans. Anyone got a clue how to get back to the good old days -I
had to force it to use the old drivers to get this working!
Tom te tom te tom

Mine is an old epson and I had to comment out (somewhere) epson2.conf and replace it with epson.conf these files are in /etc/sane.d but I cant remeber the file I had to modify to get it to work...
Tom te tom te tom