Re: [LUG] meeting saturday 9th

On 08/07/11 18:01, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 08/07/11 17:34, Rob Beard wrote:
On 08/07/11 17:03, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Just to remind people the next lug meet is Saturday 9th July,  details
are on the lug website events / meetings page

Paul

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make this one, however I
understand it's the Preston Picnic tomorrow, I'm hoping to pop along to
that one so if anyone is going down then maybe we could have a mini meet
up.

Whatever happens, have a good meeting, someone from the Torbay Freecycle
group on Facebook expressed an interest in coming along to the meeting.

Rob

Preston Picnic is on Sunday 10th July

Paul

Yeah I'm getting my days mixed up. I'm going to be at Newton Abbot carnival tomorrow.

Rob