Re: [LUG] Blooming PDF's

Tom,

I was delighted to discover pdftk and I hoped it would do something
for me. What I want is to take text written to occupy a space
148x211mm on 2 A4 pages and write it to a pdf file 2 pages side by
side on A4, ie what I am doing is making an A5 leaflet. I see that
pdftk will rotate but when I tried 'cat 1E' it rotates the whole A4
page. Is there some way I can tell it to do what I want? Or is it
really easier to cut it up and stick it?

Tony