Re: [LUG] lug flyer

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

On 26/06/11 21:43, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

Is it worth adding my e-mail address so people can get in touch with me,
and (perhaps include someone else too) just in case people have
problems?.

I am happy for zleap@xxxxxxxxx to be included, anyone else willing to
act as point of contact ?

Who controls dcglug.org.uk ? Can't we have info@ defined to expand to a
few people?

(I have opendevon.co.uk/org.uk - more than happy to set that up for email)

Sounds a good plan, Can this be forwarded to more than one person, I
would guess that it would have to be made clear that the reply may come
from something other than info@domain. Or can there be an auto reply to
say that someone will get back to you.

Yes, I can forward to multiple emails. Not sure about the autoresponder though - not that is can't be done, (that's easy) but that I've found in the past that they're often used to 'validate' email accounts for the purposes of spam...

I'll set something up tonight.

Gordon