Re: [LUG] Survey on Linux computers

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 19:34 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:22:28 +0100
> Joe Buckle <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Joe,
>
> > Money talks...
>
> Very true.
>
> Snag is, all it says to me is "Goodbye."   :-|

Hi Brad

Yup - I think to be honest - the problem is far greater than many of us
have the capacity to understand. Some of us still believe in rules - but
unfortunately in reality rules don't exist - they are just there as part
of a massive social conditioning plan injected into people who are
stupid enough to follow it.

So Paul - basically.. those rules don't apply if you're a high scaled
corporate monopolist - but do if you're a working class tax payer. -
basically.

Don't get me wrong - I think law and order matters - because I don't
like getting mugged or beaten up by aggressive chavs for no apparent
reason. But all this corporate legislation is nonsense.

Joe