Re: [LUG] The Command Line

On 24/06/11 21:47, Grant Sewell wrote:

> It's not as easy to have 2 screen sessions open simultaneously on the
> same console as it is to have 2 graphical terminal sessions open on the
> same X session.

Not to mention the X paste buffer, simply highlight text and middle
mouse button paste, I find this saves a remarkable amount of time and
effort. Although I probably could achieve similar proficiency if I found
a way to merge my shell histories, especially from test machines to
live, and across users... Probably ought to Google for similar.

 Simon