[LUG] Exeter Internet and Computer Club

Dear All

Just to confirm that Saturday 2nd July will be the next meeting of EICC.

The meet takes place at Exwick Community Centre, Kinnerton Way, Exwick
Exeter, EX4 2PR

The meeting start at 1pm and goes on until 5pm

ALSO

There is going to be a community table top (boot) sale in the main hall
from 2p until 5pm. So there is a chance to pick  up some bargains at the
same time. Of course if you wish you might want to take a table yourself
to sell some things you don't need any more. I understand that its Â2.50
per table.

We'll also be continuing our Community Laptop programme, and I hope to
award the first official one to Claire for Â25.00.

If anybody has any ideas for things they would like to see or do on the
day then please drop me a line and let me know. I am going to be doing a
live build of Dave Hares Exe Linux in Virtual Box and then writing a
review for the DCLUG website, hopefully if I don't get too over run.

Best Wishes, and I hope to see some of you there.

Rick Timmis