[LUG] More great government IT improvements

I've just tried to complete my 'June 2011 Survey of Agriculture and Horticulture' and arriving at a site that did not look like the 'Governement Gateway' proceeded to register only to discover it was the old thing completely re-branded (but as user friendly as a handgrenade covered in superglue once again) and am now in a gloriously deadlocked situation where neither account can be used to do the job!
When I grow up I want to be a high paid brainless idiot.
Tom te tom te tom