Re: [LUG] equivalent software

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Dan Dart wrote:

AALib is nice, but try CACA (WTFPL) and svga works well as long as
you're not just on a dumb getty

Actually.... You know what, I'd rather not.

Really... It's great that we (still) can do stuff like this in text, and I'm a huge fan of working in xterms and all that, but sometimes, some things just work better with 100's of thousands of tiny pixels in millions of colours rather than 80x24 in monochrome...

Gordon