Re: [LUG] Linux documentary.

On 08/06/11 16:05, Jack Oley wrote:
Very interesting documentary on the history of Linux here:

http://documentaryheaven.com/revolution-os/
<http://documentaryheaven.com/revolution-os/%20>

Jack.

Yep, been a while since I've seen it (well I watched about 20 minutes of it when I was on holiday). I'd like to see an updated version.

I can also recommend Micro Men (a BBC one off drama about Acorn and Sinclair) and Pirates of Silicon Valley (a film about the story of Microsoft and Apple, although it's US centric and doesn't mention Atari or Commodore).

Rob