Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ, 1300H Saturday 6th August. Paignton.

On 28/05/11 10:16, Roland Tarver wrote:
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 9:19 AM, Joe Buckle<joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 09:15 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 26/05/11 15:29, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks,

On August the 6th the usual Paignton LUG meeting is being replaced by
a BBQ at my place. All are welcome. :-)

Location : Paignton
Date : Saturday 6th August 2011
Time : 13:00 onwards

count me in too, i know i expressed an interest before and helped put
the details on the events page but this reply is more official

paul

Yep me and Bex can make this one!

Cheers Roller! I'll donate some olde knifey moloko!

haha!

Paul - thank you for the officialness! ;-)

Joe - Great news :-) - although i remain dubious regarding "olde
knifey moloko"?! lol

All of the above - I have added you all to the list and will be in
touch nearer the time :-)

Best wishes. Stay hungry.
roly :-)

Can't remember if I said I'm coming or not?

Anyway, I'll be there (better remind the wife that I won't be in :-D)

Rob