Re: [LUG] Suggested venu for meetings and rant/questions about WLAN and WWLAN cards.

On 1 June 2011 10:59, JOHN DAVEY <johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi, I'm volentering at the Liskerrett Centre at the moment and it
    struck me that it might be a good venue for a DCGLUG Meet. There are
    pleanty of rooms, a cafe, IT room, wireless and I'm sure it wouldn't
    cost too much as, like I said I help out there...

    http://www.liskerrett.co.uk/ <http://www.liskerrett.co.uk/=0A=>

Sounds good, probably won't be able to make it myself as I'm in Torbay (although I might be able to make a special visit sometime), not sure if any of other Cornish members could make it out there (or even some of the West Devon LUG members, say those near Plymouth?).

I'd say give it a go, if you can get the place cheap enough, maybe post a suggested date a couple of weeks in advance and then see who turns up (although if you have to pay for use of the place you might want to get some folks to advise they're coming first before booking).

Rob