Re: [LUG] questions about WLAN and WWLAN cards.

On 1 June 2011 13:34, JOHN DAVEY <johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...hold on! So this maens that even if I configure the WAN card I still won't be able to connect to Broadband because I'll ne a 3 mobile contract or something similar /
JonDavey

The card you have in your laptop (and what you're trying to get working) is a wireless LAN card - to connect to your router/home hub/etc at home for example. Don't need a mobile contract for this.
I was referring to a WWAN card, which your laptop doesn't have.

Shaun

Ahh, I see....