Re: [LUG] New recruit for DCGLUG ??

On Mon, 30 May 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

There are electric sockets available. There is supposed to be wifi too but we have not been able to make it work yet. I will have a word with Jon, the owner of the pub, to see what can be done to make sure that it works for us by thr 18th.

Rather than asking him to make it work for you, how about offering to make it work for him - even if it means re-installing/moving his access point. You could even investigate it's settings - see if it can handle multiple SSIDs and if-so keep one for his private use, and another for LUG use with separate passwords.

Gordon